Friday, July 4, 2008

Coming to an End :(

Wow! I cant believe how quickly this trip has flown by. We have basically 1 more day left which consists of a flight from Cusco to Lima, and a tour of Lima during the day to pass the time during our lay over. Currently we are staying in a cool little bed and breakfast in Cusco, a town that is much much different then the town where our homestays were in Chilca. It is a very large very busy city with vendors all along the streets. This morning Paull our Peruvian tour guide who has accompanied us on our journey these last two weeks, gave us a tour of historic Cusco.


These last two weeks have been a truly life changing experience for me. I have not only learned about a completely different culture but I have learned how to give to others and how to see life through the eyes of a peruvian! I even got to see Machu Picchu, which other than the bug bites, was breathtaking! My only hope is that I can bring some of the good Peruvian Spirit back to the states and if I can´t do that then I definitely have enough souvenirs to share my experiences with everyone I know!



See Ya´ll in 2 days,

Sarah

No comments: