Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Greetings from Macchu Picchu Part 2

Hello all, Chaps just gave a quick recap of the last few days for you all so I won't bore you with similar details. I am also unable to bring pictures due to my own inability to remember simple tasks after being exhasuted to the point of almost falling over. In case Chaps somehow managed to already forget our little ordeal I will mention it here. We hiked what seems like several miles uphill to get to the renowned Sun Gate. If you don't know what that is it doesn't surprise me one bit. On the other hand the view was absolutely breathtaking and as soon as I can get the pictures up you will understand why we hiked in the sun, with the bugs (which bite and leave blood and red spots. Chaps's legs look like he has some sort of terrible skin disease.) and with Sydney who tripped and sprained her ankle on the way down doing nothing to improve her temper (actually she was very good about it and didn't complain at all.). So now our feet hurt, we no longer have access to showers or beds and we won't be leaving this city until 7:00. After that we won't get to our next hotel until 10:00. Ah well, I have to go we have food soon and I need to make sure my baggage is where it needs to be.

Chow, Jack

No comments: